'Última Partida' ('The Final Draw')
A Play with live improvised Jazz piano directed by Monica Lopez-Gonzalez.
Última Partida is a riveting original narrative between a woman and a man who have their final conversation in a cabaret as they tease apart their emotionally-charged stories of love, desire, solitude, and death.
The cabaret’s piano music is improvised live every night. La Petite Noiseuse invites the audience to a 70-minute theatrical experience presented in six breathtaking scenes without intermission.
Última Partida (The Final Draw)
- World Premiere
- Direction/Scenography/Lighting Design by Mónica López-González
- Producer and Set Design by Irene González
- Performers: Luz Nicolás, Ignacio García-Bustelo, César Orozco
- Featuring live jazz piano improvisation by César Orozco
- Friday, June 27 at 8 pm.
- Saturday, June 28 at 8 pm.
- Sunday, June 29 at 3 pm.
In Spanish with English surtitles.