Under the Subway Video Art Night
This is the 7th edition of the event, focused exclusively on Video Art with projections on street walls, in art spaces, galleries and cultural centers.
Since its inception in 2011, Under the Subway Video Art Night (USVAN) has been welcoming disciplines that are different and unlike each other, but interrelated, welcoming digital art videos of an experimental and performative nature, and raising awareness that video art is live art.
The event will happen simultaneously on May 27 at Centre del Carme (València, Spain), Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera (Milan, Italy), The Local (New York City), Centre Cultural i de Creació Casa Planas (Palma de Majorca, Spain), La Casa Amarilla (Malaga, Spain), Centro Cultural PLANA (São Paulo, Brazil) and elPARACAIDISTA, Movie Bar (Madrid, Spain).
Participating Spanish artists
- Francisco Orallo, Smoke signals.
- Rafael Blanco, Crono en Y.
- Maria Vidagañ, Running at a Stand Still.
- Iñaki Rodrigo Vera, Power to change.
- Lisi Prada, Scopic Drive.
- Abel Jaramillo, Prologue.
- Miquel Garcia, Europe.
- Avelino Sala, The truth is corrupted with the silence.
- Mateo Fernández-Muro, La Longue Route.
- Ivana Larrosa, Drinking piece for orchestra.
- Fernando Clemente, La mirada del otro.