NYFA panel on Performing Arts in New York
The New York Foundation for the Arts hosts a panel of Performing Arts experts who discuss their experiences and strategies to perform successfully in New York City.
Claudia Norman (moderator of the panel), Estefanía Fadul, Roberto Federico, Jan Hanvik and Rosalba Rolón discuss their experiences and strategies to perform successfully in New York City. Don’t miss this a great opportunity to receive practical advice, discover opportunities and socialize with producers and members of organizations. A Q&A session and a small reception will conclude the event.
- Estefanía Fadul is a New York-based director and producer. She has worked as an assistant director at the Public Theater, Classic Stage Company, and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, among others. She is host to the 2017 National Directors Fellowship, and the Foeller Fellowship at the Williamstown Theater Festival.
- Roberto Federico has been the Executive Director of Repertorio Español since 2005. He has served on the theater panel of the State Council of Arts in New York and was a member of the Board of Directors of Art New York. He has received numerous HOLA and ACE awards for his production designs.
- Jan Hanvik has served as Executive Director of the prestigious institution Clemente Soto Vélez Cultural and Educational Center in Manhattan, New York. He is the co-founder of Crossing Bridges LLC and Executive Director of PAMAR Pan American Art Research Inc.
- Claudia Norman is a cultural consultant and manager of artistic projects. She has been a member of the Advisory Committee of the Annual Conference of Performing Arts (APAP) and jury for the National Endowment for Arts (NEA), Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA), The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, The Wallace Alexander Gerdobe Foundation.
- Rosalba Rolón is co-founder and artistic director of Pregones / Puerto Rican Traveling Theater. She is a playwright and director, with a main interest in the art of adaptations and musical works worked collectively, starting from non-dramatic texts. She is currently a member of the Leadership Institutes of NALAC and the National Conference of Art Presenters.