International Mediterranean Food and Wine Festival
Paella for the World Foundation brings together world-renowned chefs, the best dishes from New Jersey restaurants specialized in Mediterranean cuisine, paella lovers and hundreds of New Jersey foodies.
Paella for the World Foundation is an organization whose mission is to disseminate culinary traditions from 23 countries located in the Mediterranean region, which includes Spain, Italy, France and Greece with the sole purpose of bringing awareness of the benefits of healthy eating through the Mediterranean Diet, incorporating wholesome basic ingredients.
The Foundation organizes activities and events in United States which includes festivals, workshops conducted by skilled chefs, presentations in supermarkets or farmers markets, fundraisers, wine tasting and other that aim to educate and promote healthy eating with simple, healthy and easily accessible ingredients.
- 11:00 am: Gabriel Silva
- 12:00 pm: Inauguration. Adhemar Montagne hosts the event
- 12:30 pm: Serafin Sarduy
- 12:40 pm: Jesús Melero
- 12:45 pm: Javier Carpio Arevalo
- 12:50 pm: Manuel Rey and Paco Rodino
- 12:55 pm: Mariano Fernández
- 1:00 pm: Diego La Rosa
- 1:20 pm: Flamenco Show
- 2:50 pm: Performance by Greek band Fantasia Music
- 3:00 pm: Performances by Portuguese artists and other countries.
- 7:00 pm: Event ends