CreArt Music Series 05
New York Society for Ethical Culture and the award-winning multidisciplinary music ensemble CreArtBox present pieces by Joshua Penman, Beethoven, Debussy and, Bryce Dessner in this new edition of the CreArt Music Series.
CreArtBox is a chamber music collective that performs and records the greatest works in the classical chamber repertoire, and presents innovative works by established and emerging composers, incorporating theatrical and multimedia elements. CreArtBox continues its mission working with living composers presenting a new piece written by the American Composer, Joshua Penman.
- Beethoven: Kakadu Variations for Piano Trio, Op. 121a
- Bryce Dessner: Murder Ballades
- Debussy: Petite Suite (arrange for flute, clarinet, and piano)
- Joshua Penman: Moontides (world premiere)
- Josefina Urraca, pianist and managing director
- Julia Yang, cellist
- Doug Perry, percussionist
- Mélanie Clapiès, violinist
- Guillermo Laporta, flutist and artistic director
View CreArtBox performances on YouTube. A reception with food and wine will follow the event.