XIV Fuego Flamenco Festival
Gala Hispanic Theatre and the 14th International Fuego Flamenco Festival bring leading Flamenco artists from Spain and the United States to Washington audiences.
Fuego Flamenco XIV, with honorary producers Lynne and Joseph Horning, is an exploration of traditional Flamenco and its breadth and diversity through contemporary expressions. This year’s program includes the U.S. premiere of Reditum featuring José Barrios & Co. in collaboration with the Fundación Conservatorio Flamenco Casa Patas of Madrid. The Flamenco Festival also brings to D.C. for the first time La Sobremesa, featuring Omayra Amaya Flamenco Dance Co. with Edwin Aparicio, curator of Gala’s Fuego Flamenco Festival since its inception.
- By José Barrios & Co. in collaboration with Madrid’s Fundación Conservatorio Flamenco Casa Patas. Buy tickets.
- On Thursday, November 8 at 8 pm.
- On Friday, November 9 at 8 pm.
- On Saturday, November 10 at 8pm.
- On Sunday, November 11 at 2 pm.
- By Omayra Amaya Flamenco Dance Co. with Edwin Aparicio. Buy tickets.
- On Friday, November 16 at 8 pm.
- On Saturday, November 17 at 8pm.
- On Sunday, November 18 at 2 pm.