“¡Porque sí!” is an original fusion of flamenco and circus accompanied by live music, featuring Gwynne Flanagan and Yolit Yospe-Kachlon.
¡Porque, sí! translated in English as Because, yes! is a call to action, a call to live in the present. Flamenco artist Yolit Yospe-Kachlon and circus artist Gwynne Flanagan have created this original show out of their desire to explore the axis point of these two dance forms, highlighting the strengths, nuances, and similarities between aerial and flamenco dance.
- On Saturday, April 22 at 4 pm and 10 pm.
- On Sunday, April 23 at 4 pm.
- Yolit Yospe-Kachlon: flamenco artist, dance.
- Gwynne Flanagan: circus, aerial artist.
- Hector Jose Marquez: cante, guitar.
- Carlton Ashton: cante.
- Jason VerayAragon: cajón.