III Kerouac International Festival
In its third edition, the festival brings Spanish and American poets together and combines poetry with video, music and performance.
The Kerouac Festival returns to New York City featuring contemporary poetry performances. In this third edition, the festival functions as a poetic bridge between Spain and the United States, bringing together poets from around the world and intertwining words with music, photography, video, fashion, performing arts, painting and poetic action.
Following the success of previous editions, the festival grows in spaces, poets and performers from America and Spain: Sheila blanco, Francisco Castro, Mahogany L. Browne, The Haiku Guys, Raul de Nieves, Mercedes Roffé, Nono the Poet, Jivepoetic, Lupita Hard, Nicolas Linares, Marcos de la Fuente, Nikhil Melnechuk, Steven T. Licardi, Juan Luis Landaeta, Marta Lopez Luaces, Lisa Markuso, among others.
Venues and dates
- At La Nacional on Tuesday, April 3 at 7 pm.
- At Instituto Cervantes New York on Thursday, April 5 at 7 pm.
- At Poetry on Board East River Ferry on Friday, April 6 at 4 pm.
- At Arlo Soho on Friday, April 6 at 7 pm.
- At Casa Galicia NY on Saturday, April 7 at 6 pm.
- At Bowery Poetry on Sunday, April 8 at 4 pm.