Olga Pericet at Repertorio Español
Olga Pericet includes interludes of song and instrumental guitar solos featuring guitarist Antonia Jiménez, and singers Manuel Lago and Miguel Lavi.
Olga Pericet is a dancer and choreographer of Flamenco and Spanish dance. It is one of the most refreshing figures of the current Flamenco scene. She has won important prizes such as the MAX Prize for best choreography by De Cabeza, Artist Award revelation at the Jerez Flamenco Festival, Villa de Madrid Prize for the best dancer, among many others.
She has studied with great personalities of Flamenco music like Matilde Coral, Manolo Marín, Maica Moyano, La Toná, José Granero and Cristóbal Reyes, among others. She has also been soloist and guest artist of companies such as Rafaela Carrasco, Nuevo Ballet Español, Arrieritos, Miguel Angel Berna, Teresa Nieto, Belén Maya and Ballet Nacional Español.
Olga Pericet has dazzled audiences worldwide –in Spain, London, China, and Australia among others– with her talent. Her performance uses the elements of light and vivid colors to complement her own intricate choreography.
Expect to be surprised; besides being a fiery and technically accomplished performer, Pericet is a mercurial presence and a fearless experimenter.—The New Yorker
- On Wednesday, August 16 at 7 pm.
- On Thursday, August 17 at 7 pm.
- On Friday, August 18 at 8 pm.
- On Saturday, August 19 at 8 pm.
- On Sunday, August 20 at 3 pm.
- On Wednesday, August 23 at 7 pm.
- On Friday, August 25 at 8 pm.
- On Saturday, August 26 at 8 pm.
- On Sunday, August 27 at 3 pm.
- On Monday, August 28 at 7 pm.
- On Thursday, August 31 at 7 pm.
- On Friday, September 1 at 8 pm.
- On Saturday, September 2 at 8 pm.
- On Sunday, September 3 at 3 pm.