NYFA's Spanish Doctor's Hours
Receive free advice and guidance during one-on-one sessions with expert consultants in the fields of performing and visual arts, film, and literary arts.
The New York Foundation for The Arts (NYFA) offers free Spanish session of Multidisciplinary Doctor’s Hours, which include consultants in the performing and visual arts, film, and literary arts. You will have the opportunity to review your work samples, create an outreach strategy, and get all the advice you need to advance your artistic practice and career.
- Carlos A. Gutiérrez: film, documentaries and film festivals.
- Alexa Halaby: visual arts, fundraising, collector relationships, public/private collections, galleries.
- Juanita Lanzo: visual arts, alternative art spaces, nonprofit galleries, artist residencies, fellowships and grants, professional development.
- Ricardo Alberto Maldonado: publishing, poetry and literary arts.
- Claudia Norman: performing arts, arts management, production, dance, music and cultural organizations.
- Alexis Mendoza, galleries, author, curatorial projects, visual arts, publishing
- Chris Yong-Garcia, graphic design, design, production, magazine publishing
To make the most of your appointment, read some tips and review frequently asked questions.