XXVIII International Hispanic Theatre Festival
Miami’s IHTF is celebrating its 28th season by presenting some of the best theatre companies from Latin America, Europe and the U.S. in various locations in Miami and Key Biscayne.
This year 2013, Spain has a special collaboration with the acclaimed International Hispanic Theatre Festival (IHTF) of Miami. The festival, presented by Teatro Avante, also participates in the celebration of the 500 years of Spain’s contributions to Florida’s history.
For this 28th season Spain will participate with the presentation of the following events:
- Uroc Teatro — La madre pasota y cosas nuestras de nosotros mismos
- On Friday, July 19 and Saturday, July 20 at 8:30 pm. At Teatro Prometeo, Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Miami.
- By Darío Fo, Juan Margallo and Petra Martínez, directed by Olga Margallo.
- Buy tickets online or call 305-237-3262.
- Ron Lalá Teatro — Siglo de oro, siglo de ahora
- On Saturday, July 27 at 8:30 pm, and Sunday, July 28 at 5 pm. At Adrienne Arsht Center. Studio Theater 1300 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33132.
- Winner of Spanish Theater Premios Max for best musical performance. Text arrangements by Álvaro Tato. Directed by Yayo Cáceres.
- Buy tickets online or call 305-949-6722/1 — 866-949-6722 (toll-free).
- La Folía Baroque Ensemble — The Fountains of Bimini
- On Saturday, July 13 at 8:30 pm and Sunday, July 14 at 5 pm. At Miami Dade College Koubek Center, 2705 SW 3rd St. Miami, FL 33135.
- Music from the age of discovering, exploration and early colonization of North America.
- Buy tickets online or call 305-237-3262. Learn more about this concert.
- Jaume Vilaseca Trio — Jazz concert
- On July 20 and 21 at 8 pm. At On Stage Black Box Theater at Miami Dade County Auditorium, 2901 W Flagler St Miami, FL 33135.