New Season of Microtheater: Porque Mi Fa Sol La
Due to the success of previous editions, Microtheater has become a permanent project in Miami.
Microtheater is an innovative theatrical format consisting in the representation of small plays, 15 minutes long each, for a small number of spectators (no more than 15), performed in a small space (room) in which the audience experiences a close interaction with the actors. In English and in Spanish involving all theatrical genre.
- Thursdays, from 8 pm to 11 pm (Prime time).
- Fridays and Saturdays from 8 pm to 1 am (Prime time and golfa).
- Sundays from 7 pm to 10 pm (Prime time).
- Plays and actors of the new season:
- La Lupe en 3 Tiempos con Ayme Nuviola
- La Audición with Crisol Carabal y Alberto Mateos (mala suerte)
- Martini with Eli Mojica, lili Cordova, Mauricio Renteria, Nina Casper and Annette Navarro
- Mucha Mierda with Jeannete Lehr and Silvia de Esteban
- Super Tango Man with David Chocarro and Monica Ayos
- Sinfonía sobre mi Piel with Tamara Melian and Alejandro Gil
- Todo por una Audición with Cesar Muñoz
- Lección de Piano with TBA
- Trapos al Sol with Ramon Marulanda and Sahili Esponda
- We Can Always Dream with Sergio Lanza and Vanessa Benavente
- Terror en el Principal “El musical” with Luis Arcaraz
- Salsa Scene with Glenn Hutchinson and Evelyn Perez
- Sonata de una Dama with Jamie Sazzon and Ana Belen Lander
- El Plan with Javier Ceriani and Oscar Petit
- Cántame mi Amor with Julie De Grandy and Diego Vegue
The ticket prices will be $5 general public (each play) and $4 for Centro Cultural Español members (each play). At the patio of Espacio USA.