Goyescas by Enrique Granados
CCE Miami, in collaboration with Joaquin Achucarro Foundation, presents the piano concert “Goyescas” written by Enrique Granados and inspired by the paintings of Francisco Goya.
Goyescas combines the best of Spanish art and music, highlighting Spain’s rich influence in the world of the Arts. Three pianists, Yumi Palleschi, Victor Diaz and Marco Antonio Cuevas, from Joaquin Achucarro’s studio will perform the piano suite Goyescas, op.11, written by Enrique Granados and inspired by the paintings of Francisco Goya.
- Los requiebros (The Compliments)
- Coloquio en la reja (Conversation at the Window)
- El fandango de candil (Fandango by Candlelight)
- Quejas, o La Maja y el ruiseñor (Complaint, or the Girl and the Nightingale)
- El Amor y la muerte (Balada) (Ballad of Love and Death)
- Epilogo: Serenata del espectro (Epilogue: Serenade to a Spectre)
- El pelele: Escena Goyesca (The Puppet: Goya Scene)