A new play by Mar Gómez Glez at Son of Semele Company Creation Festival.
Paul is an academic-turned-taxi driver, trying to reconnect with society through the relationships that cycle in and out of his cab. Anne is an Ob/Gyn still haunted by her transcendental experiences in Afghanistan. Damon is a green beret confronted with a crack in his reality.
The three trajectories intertwine and merge as they drive towards Coldwater Canyon. This thought-provoking play teases out the surreal in our lives, while delivering a macabre, mordant, and mystifying story.
- Written and Directed by Mar Gómez Glez
- Company Creation Festival produced by Matthew McCray and Inga Wilson
- Artwork by Dan Via
- Website by Matthew McCray
- Set by Nina Caussa
- Lights by Álvaro Martin Blanco
- Costumes by Noelle Kenney & Damon Dunay
- Music and sound by Amparo Edo Biol & Tomás Peire Serrate
- Featuring: Alexander Greer, Noelle Kenney, Damon Dunay
- Wednesday, January 15; Thursday, January 6 and Friday, January 17
- Saturday, February 1 and Sunday, February 2
- Wednesday, February 12; Thursday, February 13 and Friday, February 14
- Saturday, March 1 and Sunday March 2
- Times: Wednesday - Saturday at 8 pm and Sunday at 5 pm.
Buy tickets online.